Muvika Box karaoke streaming player turns your home entertainment system into a complete karaoke system. A microphone and a remote controller is included with the device, and it has all the needed mixer and tuning options. Connect to your home Internet network (Wifi or wired), your TV and home sound system, and you can start singing. Muvika Box streams videos straight from our servers using your Internet connection. There is also a built-in hard drive, which can store your favorite songs for instant access. Karaoke has never been this easy!
With the remote controller you can easily access all features from your couch. The remote has a full qwerty keyboard, which makes it easy to find songs.
When you purchase Muvika Box, you get 3 months free subscription for Muvika Karaoke service.
- Always up-to-date song catalog
- Can be used without internet-connection temporarily
- Smart remote with keyboard
- Built-in mixer with reverb
- Built-in key / pitch controller
- Vocal guide tracks
- Background music between karaoke songs
- Connect the box to your existing TV and sound system
- Easy to use
- Muvika Box device
- hdmi-output for TV connection
- WiFi & LAN -network connections (internet connection is required)
- RCA audio output
- two microphone inputs
- smart remote controller with keyboard
- hdmi cable, rca cable and power adapter
- quick installation guide
- 3 months free subscription to Muvika Online service
- Height: 8,7cm
- Width: 18,9cm
- Depth: 27cm
- Weight: 0,91kg
- CPU: 2GHz Quad Core ARM A9R4
- RAM: 1Gt DDR3
- Storage: 8Gt
- HDMI video output
- 2 x RCA (audio output)
- RJ-45 network connection
- 2 x 6,3mm microphone input
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- Input: 100-240V
- Output: 12V / 0,6A
- TV or other video screen / projector
- Internet connection (temporary use possible without connection)
- Home theater system or other PA system*
*) Our recommendation for a PA system: active speakers, computer speakers or a home theater with analog audio signal input (RCA, 3.5mm). Speaker systems that require D/A conversion may cause delay when used with microphones. D/A conversion occurs with HDMI, SPDIF and wireless such as Sound Bar and BlueTooth speaker systems. If uncertain, please contact our customer support or your retailer.
- This device is meant for home use only. If you need a device for public use such as a restaurant, please contact Muvika support.